Check in/ Check out
- All rates are for double occupancy. A credit card will be required to hold the room, but an alternate payment is accepted upon checkout.
- State and County taxes are not included in prices (11%)
- Extended stays may qualify for reduced rates.
- Holidays and University Graduation days are subject to higher rates
- Check in time is from 3pm-6pm daily. Check out is by 11am. Self check-ins are allowed.
- We often make a courtesy call the day of arrival to ensure your safe travels and verify check in time.
- A courtesy call from the guest is appreciated for early or late check ins
- Cancellations must be made 7 days or more to receive a full refund
- Cancellations made less than 7 days are subject to a one night charge. If room is re-booked we will provide a full refund
- We have a no cancellation policy for Cornell graduation, Ithaca College graduation, and Cornell move-in weekend
Children and Pets
- Please be aware that our Inn is an old farm house. Sound-proofing was not on the minds of the builders. For the courtesy of all guests we have quiet hours starting at 9pm.
- We are child friendly. Please be aware that many people come to our Inn to get away from the stresses of life, children included.
- We are dog friendly provided you bring a crate and do not leave your pet unattended in the room. If a dog is found to have been on the furniture we will charge a $25 cleaning fee.
- We hold the right to charge any guest for damage done to our property.
- This includes bleaching done by face washes to our towels and sheets.
- Normal wear and tear is expected and will not result in charges
- Please inform the innkeepers if anything gets damaged or breaks